International Release of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Aims and Scope: ‘’INTERNATIONAL RELEASE OF MATHEMATICS AND MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES’’ is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles in all areas of mathematics.
AUTHORS GUIDE LINE:
- Submit the manuscript as MS Word file along with the copy right form
- All manuscripts must be the author(s) original, un-published work and must not be under - consideration for publication elsewhere.
- A research article must have the following sections depends upon the type of paper such as Research paper or survey paper or study paper
Title of Research Paper
- Author's affiliation with name, designation, dept, college, place, country
1st Author, 2nd Author, 3rd Author
1st author's affiliation, 1st line of address, 2nd line of address
1st author's email address
2nd author's affiliation, 1st line of address, 2nd line of address
3rd author's affiliation, 1st line of address, 2nd line of address
The entire paper must be in A4 size and “Moderate” margin
6. Indexing terms/Keywords
7. SUBJECT CLASSIFICATION
b) BACKGROUND OR RELATED WORK
c) PRESENTATION OF THE MAIN CONTRIBUTION OF THE PAPER/SCOPE OF RESEARCH
d) PROPOSED METHODOLOGY AND DISCUSSION
e) EXPERIMENTAL RESULTS
- Authors should submit proof read and revised article. Before submission please makes sure that your paper is prepared using the Single Column Paper Template. This will ensure the speedy process for publication.
- Once the paper is accepted, the author(s) are assumed to send copyrights of the paper over to IRMMS. If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same from the editor.
- The submitted articles are reviewed by two independent reviewers. One of the reviewers will be a foreigner and another may be an Indian. Acceptance is granted when both the reviewers' recommendations are positive.
- To avoid unnecessary errors you are strongly advised to use the’ spell -check ‘and ‘grammar-check’ of your word processor.